WTH these are like the only gal magazines left worth reading..! ;_; I guess the style really is over.
If I had to lose all of my windows except for one, I’m glad the one that remained was the one with all the tabs of fanfics I want to read.
Okay so I had a few people ask me about the process of doing my Diego dino makeup. I’m a total beginner (bought my first eyeshadow like… A few months ago) so I’m sure y’all can find ways to improve upon my technique, but here’s the gist anyway.
1) My dumb face without any makeup. No one wants to be that dumb-lookin’. So pin your hair up. It’ll definitely help.
2) Smooth it out. I use liquid foundation, some concealer for the spots and lips, eyelid primer and some powder to set.
3) Contour! You might not need/want to do this, but I like the way it makes my face look. It’s brown matte eyeshadow brushed on my cheekbones, temples, nose, chin, inner eyes and jaw. Fun fact: I’m too stingy to buy makeup brushes, so I just use different size paintbrushes I have lying around. I reckon they all work okay.
4) Thicken eyebrows to make them rad as hell, then freestyle some eyeshadow. I use matching eyeshadow on my lips too, which sticks to the concealer pretty well.
5) Use a thin brush and some face paint to draw on a cracky dino mouth. I use Snazaroo. Looks pretty shit at this point, right? Good.
6) Grab your eyeshadow again and use grey to shade around your lines, then again to shade the teeth, and black to fill in.
7,8) You are now part dinosaur. Go take 1000 selfies, you precious angels.